Donation Button

Donation Amount

3/10/2013

OxyNeo Oxycodone Extraction

Yes, the time has finally arrived.  I thank you all for your patience while I refined this method and evaluated the validity of the science that I used to formulate the method.  This has been a long time coming, and I'm so glad to finally post the video!

In this video we will examine a method that removes all of the oxycodone from OxyNeo over a 9 hour period.  This provides a solution of dissolved oxycodone that is suitable for oral ingestion.  This method will never allow insufflation or injection.  

I had my lightbulb moment when I realized that our stomach was breaking down the OxyNeo.  I thought, why can't I just make my own stomach that will break down the OxyNeo first.  That way I would be able to consume the artificial stomach contents which would deliver the entirety of the oxycodone immediately.

The natural pH of a stomach is somewhere between 1-2.  We simulate this with a mixture of Coca-Cola and lemon juice in a small, closed container.  Leaving them to sit for 9 hours yields a solution with all of our oxycodone dissolved inside!

If you have any questions post them in the comments section of my YouTube video.

YouTube Video - http://youtu.be/nSiXNsMKp6M

4 comments: